AddOxo is a blend of Calcium Peroxide, Sodium Peroxide and Sodium perborate with stabilizers.
In Aquaculture, AddOxo is used to:
- Increase and maintain the optimum level of DO in the pond.
- Oxidize organic loads and to reduce BOD.
- Prevent sludge formation and to remove black soil at the pond bottom.
- Oxidize hydrogen sulphide deposits and thus reduce toxicity in the bottom.
- Deplete obnoxious and toxic gasses of the pond bottom.
- Enhance survival, growth and FCR.
- Minimize the frequency of exchange of water.
To get more info on ADDOxo click here
Or please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org