Essential oils (EOs) are important aromatic components of herbs and spices, and are used as
natural alternatives for replacing antibiotic growth promoters (AGPs) in poultry feed as
these have antimicrobial, antifungal, antiparasitic, and antiviral properties.
- ADDEssentia support’s the defense mechanism of the respiratory system by various ways.
- Reduces the stress, motality and calming agent.
- Stimulate digestive enzymes.
- Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antiviral, Anti-inflammatory.
- Antioxidant, Antiparasitic, Coccidiostatic, Immunomodulatory.
- Revitalize mucus producing cells.
- Re-kindle the ‘bathing’ cells by keeping upper part of the respiratory area with secretor antibodies.
- Revitalize the respiratory system by expelling unwanted materials like dust, cough etc.
Or please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org