Helping digestion in pigs and poultry
PhyXyme is a heat stable phytase enzyme produced from E.Coli.
PhyXyme degrades phytates in poultry feed ingredients and improves the availability of phosphorous in chickens. Most of the phosphorous contained in typical feedstuffs exists as phytate or phytic acid. This phytate can only be broken down by Phyxyme which are not present in the digestive tract of pigs and poultry.
- Optimizes the use of High value feed ingredients along with low value feed ingredients.
- Improves feed conversion ratio (FCR).
- Reduces wet droppings, odor and improves litter quality (Less contamination).
- Improves absorption of antibiotics, methionine & lysine etc.
- Improves uniformity of flocks & weight gain.
- Reduces consumption of additional feed supplements like DCP, amino acids and minerals.
- Gives energy boost in the feed.
To get more info on PhyXyme click here
Or please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org